Saturday, August 8, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to the Radecki-Underwood Family History Blog!

The two halves of the family came together when Francis (Frank) Rupert Radecki married Margaret Carol Underwood on December 21, 1957.

This blog is part of an online network of resources for our family's history. Also included is a facebook page, the beginnings of a Picasa web photo album, and a directory to various documents on Google Docs. Anyone in the family is invited to contribute. If you have information, photos, rememberances, whatever, we want to hear from you! If you want to write a piece for this blog, let me know and I'll get you set up as an editor.

I can be reached at radecki.underwood@gmail.com

Alan Radecki

1 comment:

  1. I think you might be mistaken. Frank radecki, john radecki's son married in 1924. He had 2 children greg and margaret. Frank was my grandfather. You may have the wrong Frank Radecki and incorrect link to John Radecki the stained glass artist.

    ReplyDelete